So last week Sean came to St. Johns and met my parents and they love him! Which makes me very happy! Sean and my dad get along pretty well because Sean is taking EMT classes so they get to talk about all that good stuff. It's pretty fun. Then I finally got to meet his parents and they are SO nice! His mom is pretty shy, but his dad talked to me quite a bit, and they are really cool. His dad actually cleans my best friend's parent's carpets all the time and he told me he remembers seeing me before in pictures that they have! Crazy huh? I've also met one of his brothers. He is 6th out of 7 kids so there are a few more to go! But I really enjoy being around his family that I've met so far! They are all so nice.
We've been able to hang out quite a bit the past two weeks and then more we talk the more we realize how crazy alike we are! Its really almost scary! haha
But here is a picture of him! I had him take it and send it to me. He was about to leave for church so I had him send me one all dressed up! We are planning on taking some pictures together sometime.... Whenever we get a chance to hang out again so I'll post some more later:)
1 comment:
He's cute Kels! Sounds like your having a good time together! Tell him I'll kick his butt if he hurts you though!!!
Post a Comment