Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bored...

So here's just a little update. Sean and I are still going strong. It's been pretty fun spending time together, when we get to that is. Driving back and forth hasn't been too bad either. I actually enjoy the drive. It's peaceful time that I can have to myself, which is always nice. I got to go to his house on Friday and he played me the song he wrote for me! He is amazing on the guitar and despite what he says, he CAN sing! I loved it! We took some pictures together and here is one of them!
Today I was planning on meeting Sean in Snowflake to eat dinner with him before he had to go to class, but snow just had to get in the way!! It's been storming like crazy the past couple of days. Sean took a picture (the one below) of his front yard and said his mom's car was almost completely covered and it was still snowing! They had two feet of snow on the ground, and it was STILL coming down! Craziness!!! He had to get all the snow off his truck so he could go to class and it took him an hour! Then there's little 'ol St. Johns that hardly gets anything but wind! But I won't complain cause snow is cold and takes too long to melt! Wind eventually goes away! :) hahaThen mom decided to make a blog... Lets just say it was pretty funny watching her on this little mini computer she has! She's kept me entertained tonight ha ha! The keys are tiny! The whole thing looks like a little DVD player! My computer is a monster compared to hers. But despite all the frustration of how small the keys are and how hard it is to type on the thing, her blog turned out pretty dang cute! And boy is she proud of it!!! Ha ha And she did it ALMOST all by herself! :)

No comments: