Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh Valentines Day!

Well it's finally Valentine's Day! And of course Mom has to have her pictures so there it is! It's been a pretty relaxed day. We all just got to lounge around the house all day and spend some quality time together watching movies! That's always fun!
Then for an update on my anxiety, just in case you're wondering, the paxil FINALLY wore off!!! Boy that was a horrible day that I would definitely not want to relive! But I guess that's just all in experimenting with new medication. I really am grateful for all the doctors and everything though. It has helped me feel a little better than I did before. And during this season of "love" I have also been thinking about the people I have in my life and how grateful I am for each and every one of you! I know I've already mentioned all this, but guess what! I'll say it a million times more I'm sure! :) I know Heavenly Father sends people into our lives for a reason. I've been blessed with people in my life that have been able to help me with my anxiety because they've been through it too. I hope that I can reach out to people that have anxiety so I can help them as well. It's a horrible thing to go through, but I encourage anyone that has anxiety, or knows people that have anxiety, to get help and get it taken care of before it gets worse. I promise it doesn't go away on its own! It only gets worse! And hiding it only makes it worse too! I wish I would have taken care of mine a long long time ago, but I guess it's just a trial in my life I must face... and for a reason I wish I could know right now!
But anyway, enough of my babbling. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day and I hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Kelsi,
I'm sorry that you have to have anxiety. I to have had to deal with this, mine comes and goes. It is true that if you have not experienced this you have no idea, I would not wish this on my worst enemy. If you find any good remidies let me know. I'll be thinking about you.