Monday, January 26, 2009

The Start Of Something New!

So being home has been a really good thing for me in more ways than just one! :) I've been feeling a lot better now and haven't had as many bad days with my anxiety as I did before. I am going to an awesome councelor and she has been helping me so much! I finally feel like I'm started to get back on my feet again. Although, sleep still does not come easy!
BUT! Then, a week ago from today, I took Grandma Shreeve to Show Low for and eye appointment and we stopped to eat at Pizza Hut for lunch... Well I had my eye on this guy and before he left he walked over to our table and dropped a napkin on the table and it said "call me" with his number and his name on it, and then just walked away! Well Grandma and I couldn't believe what just happened, so she talked me into texting him, so I did! And boy am I glad I did!
His name is Sean and he is from Pinetop! He is 19 and he's the sweetest guy! He plays the guitar and said he might even write me a song! How freakin cute is that! We are so much alike it's almost scary. We have A LOT in common! I can't stop smiling all day long cause he is so dang sweet to me and I love it! We went snowboarding together last Wednesday and hung out again on Friday and I had a blast with him! I'll keep ya updated on what happens later! I'll post pictures later! :)

1 comment:

The Leggs said...

Wahoo! Are you in St George still or what is going on with you? I am dying to see pictures!