Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Workin' Woman!

That's right, I finally started my job that I have been waiting for for 2 months! Good things come to those who wait, right? I started Friday, the 20th. I love it so far. Mary is my manager and I can tell it's going to be a fun experience. She is very patient and learns the same way I do, so of course I am catching on quickly. There's never a boring moment. I love busy work and that's what this job is. There's always something that needs to be done. We work in the copy center and make copies for students and teachers. Someone has to make a million copies of those quizes and homework assignments! We also do things like laminating, binding, sort mail and deliver it, etc. No time to be bored! My other co-worker, Garrett, keeps things entertaining though, so it's always a lot of fun. I can always expect a good laugh while I'm working. Other than that, life is still going pretty good. I can't complain! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: