Friday, December 18, 2009

Dustin Turns 21!!!

December 10th Dustin finally turned the BIG Two-One! I felt bad because I had to work all day, but he had fun playing the new "Call of Duty" and "FIFA Soccer" games I got him for his XBox. I'm glad I got him something to keep him entertained. :) It was a laid back day for him but I don't think he minded too much. I got off work that night and got him stuff to make potato soup and bread bowls. That was his request for his birthday dinner. Then I spelled out 21 with his candles and suprised him with his lit up cake, but snapped a picture before he made a wish!
I hope I did a good job at making his birthday a special day. I love him to pieces and hope he knows how grateful I am for him. Happy Birthday love! :)

No comments: