
Yes people, I finally got a new car!!!!! :) Thanks to my awesome parents!!!! My poor little Nissan just wasn't cutting it and wasn't all that reliable. It was time. My mom and dad asked me to come home during the weekend so I could get my car fixed, but of course I was stuck working. So my dad and I planned to have him fly down and I picked him up at the airport this morning and away we went back home. The whole way home he asked me what all needed to be done and what-not, so of course I had no idea what was coming. When we got home he told me he was going to go get to work on it and he'd see us around midnight because of all the stuff that needed to be done. (haha) Maybe ten minutes later he came back in the door and told me to come outside because he needed to ask me some questions. So I grabbed my shoes and of course my mom ran outside, camera in hand and caught the first look of excitement! SNEAKY!!! My sparkly 2006 Toyota Corolla was sitting in the drive way. At first I had to ask if that was really mine! I gave my parents a hug and told them thank you! They are my life savers!
I just had to test drive my little beauty, so my mom and I drove to Round Valley for some Chai Tea smoothies. She drives like a dream! Thanks Mom and Dad! You don't even know how grateful I am for my car and for everything else you do!!!


1 comment:
You're welcome. We loved surprising you and having you home even for a day. Enjoy it and know each time your drive her that it was given to you with LOVE!!
Post a Comment