Thursday, November 12, 2009

Season of Thanks

There's a thing going around on Facebook that says everyday, write something that you are thankful for as your status... It got me thinking a little bit because there is so much I have to be thankful for. I am blessed with the best family ever. Without them, who knows where I'd be.
I recently just got a new job and I am SO excited! I start on the 16th. It's definately a raise in pay, which gives me peace of mind because now I wont have to worry if I can make ends meet with my flexible income that I had with Applebee's. I'm sad to be leaving Applebee's because I do love the people I work with, but I'm excited to work with my new co-workers and learn more about this job. I'm thankful for Mary, who helped me get the job, and for all her help.
I'm thankful for my new car!!!!! I love it oh so much! Thank you again Mom and Dad! Yes I am having a blast with it!
I am thankful for Dustin and all he does for me. After my LONG day at work yesterday he gave me a little pedicure with the foot bath and a foot massage. I had been on my feet all day long serving and they were killing me! How many boys do that for their girlfriends? He's the best!
Most of all, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. He knows my needs and it never fails that when I find myself between a rock and a hard spot, I somehow find a way out. My needs are always met. It just amazes me!

No comments: