Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Frustration...

Well the job hunting isn't going so great... and it's really starting to get old. I wish the economy was better and jobs were easy to find like the good old days! I'm really starting to feel the pressure of needing one too. Money is getting extremely tight, but somehow I've managed to come up with just enough somehow. It's like just when I want to give up hope, Heavenly Father sends me the blessing of having money everytime, and I am truely grateful for that. I've had a rough week with my anxiety, and sometimes it seems like it's too much to handle, but I know I got through it once, so I'm sure I'll get through it again. It's just the tole it takes on me that's no fun!
Living in Mesa is definately taking A LOT of getting used to. I'm so used to the small town traffic and it's kind of scary going places alone, I will admit.... It has been a lot of fun so far though and my house is so cute and cozy. I still don't have my bed yet, but when I do get it I will post some pictures.

On a brighter note, my roommate/cousin Karen and I have had fun hangin out. Shaunae has been gone for the past couple of weeks so we haven't had a chance to really settle down and make it feel like "our house" yet, if you know what I mean. On Friday, Lesley was in the valley so Karen and I went to get her and hung out with her and Jimmy like old times. We played some archade games that Jimmy's brother has, played the WII and teamed up and played pool. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. It was so much fun to hang out like that again, just like high school. Then we decided to get really goofy and us girls got a hold of the chalk you use for the tip of the pool stick.... And we made mustaches.... :P

Lesley didn't know what she was getting herself into... haha

Showin some muscle with our manly mustaches!

Also, Emilee finally had her little baby boy!!! They named him Trevyn Ty Clark. I didn't get to go up there because of my lack of money, but from his pictures I can tell he is one beautiful baby and I've heard he is such a good baby too. It makes me so sad I can't see him!!! Congrats to Em and Dallas though. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hang in Kelsey it will all work our for you! We love you and miss you! It looks like you are having some fun though!