Tonight Dustin and I decided we wanted to try making some glass candy. We were pretty excited to try it out, and I must say, it turned out pretty dang good! Dustin serenaded me on the guitar while it was cooking. I taught him how to play Hero by Enrique Iglasias (spelling?) so he was jammin out for me! :)

On another note, I just thought I'd announce that Dustin and I are officially together as of May 9th! We've had so much fun together and I am so happy! He has such a cute personality and always makes me laugh. I love it! Also, I finally moved into my apartment! I'm just lacking a bed... but that is soon to change! I'll post some pictures as soon as we get all of our stuff settled and put in place! I've been job hunting still and I think I may have found a job.... Keep your fingers crossed and pray I get it!!!!


1 comment:
So Kelsey, who are you living with? I seem to remember some of your old St. Johns buddies? Hope you get your job!
Post a Comment