Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good News... And More Graditude!

Well this has definately been a pretty darn good week for me! On Sunday I got a call from one of Sharla's managers from Applebee's telling me I had passed the test and I was hired!!! I was so excited! Now I am awaiting a phone call from him to let me know when I can start! I had also filled out a profile on a nannying website and I recieved a call today from one lady, and a friend asked me if I was available cause another family needed someone! As soon as I get a job, they all start flooding in! I don't understand why it couldn't have happened a month ago! It would have taken lots of stress out of my load! But I am greatful to finally have a job so I can start making some more money!
Thanks to all of you that helped me out! I appreciate it greatly! Especially my parents! You guys are the best. They've always been there to push me and help me out no matter what. They've given me the strength to push forward and the courage to keep moving when I want to give up! I love you guys so much! Thanks to the rest of my family and friends for all your love and support! You're awesome!

1 comment:

Empty Nesters said...

We knew you could do it!!! Sometimes everyone just needs a little push. Good luck sister, we love you TONS!