Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Time Flies

So I got a little behind on last month's events. March 21st was the 5th year anniversary of my Grandpa Shreeve's death. I cannot believe it has been that long. It seems like yesterday he was still here. I miss him so much! There are so many memories of him that I will never forget! My parents, Sharla, Jaron, Grandma Shreeve, Karen, Andy, his daughter and I all went out to his grave and did a little cleaning up. It looks very nice.

All of us gathered behind the headstone for a quick photo. Then we all headed over to Grandma's house for a tasty BBQ. Jaron can BBQ some pretty amazing steaks. They are DELICIOUS! It was good to have a little get together and be able to visit with family!

My cute dad posing for pictures after burning some weeds.

No comments: