Alright people, so here's the latest update of the life of Kelsey:) I am finally going to be moving to Mesa this weekend! I am so excited! I had a chance to go down there this last weekend for my best friend Brandis's birthday. It was so good to see all my friends! I've missed hanging out with all of them! Here are a few pictures..
Brandis's
friend, (the one on the right) Heather, made Brandis's birthday cake! She is so good at it! It was so cute! I also got to go check out the place where I will be living. It's so nice! I can't wait to move in! I'll get some pictures posted soon! I'm going down to look for a job next week. Keep your fingers crossed and pray I find one!
Brandis's
friend, (the one on the right) Heather, made Brandis's birthday cake! She is so good at it! It was so cute! I also got to go check out the place where I will be living. It's so nice! I can't wait to move in! I'll get some pictures posted soon! I'm going down to look for a job next week. Keep your fingers crossed and pray I find one!
1 comment:
Kelsey, take it from someone who is just recovering from skin cancer on her eyelid, wear some sunscreen and some good sunglasses! Good luck in finding a job and have a great time!
Post a Comment