Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mesa Trip

Well this last weekend, Marc and I decided to go to Mesa for part of his spring break. We stayed with Shar's fiance, Jaron, and got to hang out with Shar too. We were there from Friday till Sunday. It was fun and good to see them. Marc and I got to catch some sun, and it was more than we needed! We both got burned! The weather was so nice in the Valley though. It was warm and perfect! Why can't it be like that here! I can definately say I am sick of the cold and the wind!!!!! I got to see Brandis and her boyfriend David also. It was good to catch up with her and hang out like old times! I miss all my friends so much! I didn't get any pictures, because I am terrible about carrying a camera around, but we had lots of fun!

Then after enjoying all that sun, Marc and I headed back to St. Johns and the wind was blowing like crazy the whole way here! Well, the next morning, Monday, we woke up to SNOW!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be spring already! This crazy weather is kinda freaky! It will be nice to have summer here! Here is the view out my bedroom window of the snow we got!

No comments: