Monday, April 20, 2009

My Lucky Day!!!

This is an older picture, but it about covers how excited I have been ALL day long! In all honesty, today was probably the best day ever! Things are starting to work out so smoothly and are falling into place! I got a call from my cousin Karen this morning as I was getting ready to go to work and she said that it looks like everything is going to work out and my good friend Shaunae and I can move in with her! She just has to give her current roommate a 30 day notice. I am SO excited! I couldn't hold it in, I'll admit... I did a little dance! HAHA Shaunae, Karen and I have been really good friends all through high school, and Shaunae and me grew up together. We've been talking about living together for a while now and I'm so excited to be able to live with good friends that I know I get along with!

Then! On top of that, my mom text me while I was at work and I got my money for my taxes back! FINALLY! So that means I get, much needed, new tires for my car and can fix everything else that is wrong with it! So it has been a fun, exciting, happy day today! Plus the weather was AMAZING all day! I was so mad I had to be inside working when I really wanted to be out enjoying it! I am definately ready for the Valley heat. Even though it gets a little too hot there during the summer, I will love every minute of it!!! I get to go down to Mesa on Thursday to celebrate my best friend Brandis's birthday. I can't wait!

No comments: