Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All Settled In

Well it's official! I'm finally moved to Mesa and it's been so much fun! The job hunting is goin a bit slow, but Sharla helped me put my resume together today, so now I can get down to business! I'm still trying to get used to the driving and all the traffic, but I'm hoping it will come easier with practice! And let me just say, GPS's are SO helpful! I've been able to spend lots of time with Brandis, Dustin, Sharla, and see other friends too, so it's been great! Brandis and I got bored one day and decided to dress up and have a little photo shoot. Here's some pictures.

We got new glasses too... So we decided to show 'em off a little haha.

Then Brandis got a little picture happy and took one of Dustin and me. We took a bunch of other ones, but it would probably fill the whole page if I posted them all! ;) But anyway, everything is going great and I'm so happy to be in the valley finally! It's good to be around friends again and be able to see Sharla more. Keep your fingers crossed and pray I'll find a job soon!

No comments: