Saturday, April 18, 2009

Craziness...

So this past month has been crazy and exciting. I finally got to start earning some money by filling in for my old boss at Rent-A-Flik. As much as I really wish I could find a better job, I'm still grateful for the income I am receiving. BUT I know I can't stay in SJ forever, so I've been trying to make some plans to move to Mesa. I've decided I want to move down there and work all summer and start school in the fall. I will just start working on my generals so I can maybe find which direction to go. I'm so confused about what I want to go into. I've gone through wanting to be a massage therapist, a nail tech, cosmetologist, back to a physical therapist, and now I have thought about going into phycology, which really interests me, but I really just don't know what career to pick. It's kinda sad.

On top of everything though, I have started to feel some relief in the anxiety department. Each day I feel like I can handle things better and better. I am so grateful to have the help and support from my family and my friends! You guys are so amazing! I have felt so lost in my life the past few months and didn't think I'd ever overcome my anxiety, but with the help of a positive push from my parents, my family, and my friends, I have truly started to uncover the power I have within me. The way we think truly affects the way we feel! My best friend, Brandis, has been a huge help to me as well. She's always there no matter what and always has a way of calming me down and feeling like everything is okay. She got to come home for Easter and we hung out like old times. I miss her so much!

(We get picture happy whenever we are together by the way:) LOL)


On that good note, there is going to be some more exciting events coming up in the near future. Sharla graduates from Nursing school in May, and then Emilee is having her baby boy at the end of May or the first part of June... I should probably find that out... :) I am so excited for them both though! Now if only we could start having some good, warm, spring or summer weather, instead of this wind and snow, things would just be peachy! Hope all is going well with everyone and thanks for every one's love and support! :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Kelsey, you are so amazing and wonderful, hope you know! You express what you are going through so well that you already help others, I hope you know!