Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick Trip to Utah

On Monday, Sharla and I packed up and headed out to Utah. I've been so dang excited to get to Utah to see all my friends I haven't seen since before Christmas!!! We got to St. George and stopped to eat at the best place ever!!!! Texas Roadhouse! Then I went and visited some friends while she did a little shopping. We went to my apartment after and had to pack all my stuff up and pack it all in the car! You can see in the picture below how full it was. Everything will packed to the ceiling! (p.s. Sharla and I had fun with blowing bubbles on the way home haha) We couldn't even see out the back of the car! I got to see a couple of my other friends and then we stayed with Jennifer, Tyler, and Carson in LaVerkin. It was so good to see them! I didn't get any pictures with them. Carson is getting so big. It's crazy how grown up he is getting! Then we got up the next day and went to Cannonville to see Em and the kids! They are so dang cute! I miss them so much!

We stayed a night with Emilee and then headed over to Escalante. I miss that place so much! That's where I graduated from high school. I love going back to see all my friends there. They always welcome me back with open arms... and usually cuss me out cause they want me to move back! But I love how welcome and loved I feel when I go there. We got to hang out with my grandparents Wednesday night. It's always good to see them! My grandma was pushing for us to stay another night, but Sharla wanted to come home! It was such a fun trip. It was definitely a quick one and I wish we could have stayed longer, but I'm glad I got to see friends and family! I miss them already!

No comments: