Charlie liked Arizona so much, he decided to come back again, and stayed for about a week! He flew in Tuesday evening (October 8th) and we hit Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We are making that a tradition because we both love their food and cheesecake so much!
The next day I had to work in the morning, so Charlie did homework while I was gone. Then, we loaded up as soon as I got home a headed out for SJ :) He got to see my little hometown for the first time! Not much to see, but it's home.
That Thursday we met Brandis and Jake in Round Valley for dinner at Trailriders and then went up to their cabin by Alpine. I am definitely a country girl. The mountains are so pretty and so peaceful!
We played games, drove up on the mountain, and had some junk food that night. We had a good time. And got some fun photos!
Just a couple of the many…
Then we went back to SJ and stayed a couple of days with my parents. We got out the s'more stuff and roasted some mallows and some starbursts in the fire place! That was a lot of fun!
Then back to the big city…
We got back Saturday afternoon in time to unload, relax for a second, freshen up and then left for Glendale to meet up with one of Charlie's good friend that he grew up with and his wife for dinner. It was fun to meet them! We had a fun double date and some awesome food!
I couldn't let Charlie leave Arizona without experiencing the Arizona State Fair!
I was too chicken to go on any of the crazy rides, so he had to go on one himself :) No thanks!
Then he flew out that Sunday night. We had an awesome time together. Lots going on and we definitely stayed busy… More to come!








No comments:
Post a Comment