Gosh I can't believe how time flies. My little niece MaKyndie isn't so little anymore. She turned 8 years old October 14th and was baptized October 26th. I'm so happy for her!
Kyndie is my little mini-me. She is my shadow when we are together and always wants to hang out with me. I love it! We are best buds :) She is the sweetest little girl. I love her to pieces!
She looked so beautiful in her white dress. I'm so glad I got to be there with her on her special day. I hope she always remembers the promises she made to our Heavenly Father and keeps the gospel close to her throughout her life.
My testimony was strengthened a little more watching her being baptized. I'm so grateful for the sacrifices that were made for each of us, so we can repent and be forgiven and make our way back to our Savior!


No comments:
Post a Comment