Charlie has never been to Arizona before, and I was so excited to show him around for the first time. This trip was a short one because of my lovely work schedule...
He flew in Friday night (Sept 20th) and we grabbed some pizza and hit the pool. He loves how hot it is here ;) Saturday we got up and spent more time at the pool and then spent some time at the Chandler mall!
Then I took him to the Mesa temple and showed him around :)
That night I got to show him how we "country bumpkins" have fun! I took him to ET motor park to see the sand drags and mud bogging with Brandis, Jake, Shaunae and Joe We had a blast!
After all the hillbilly fun, Brandis, Jake, Charlie and I went to Jump Street and played around for a while. We even got us some mustaches :) Jake's was the best haha! We went to QT afterward and Charlie fell in LOVE! Next time he comes to Arizona, we must make a run to QT!
Sunday we went to church together for the first time :)
I love seeing my man all dressed up for church! We got to spend a little time together after church and then he had to fly back to Utah... I think it gets harder every time we have to part ways :( He will be back again in October and I cannot wait! He gets to spend almost a whole week with me! We may go to St. Johns so I can show him around my hometown. We will see! I can't even express how big of a blessing he has been! He is the love of my life! I love you Charlie!
To be continued...





No comments:
Post a Comment