Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coupons!

I don't really remember what made me get into this coupon kick, but I've always heard about people getting a large amount of groceries for almost nothing and have been curious to know how it all works. You think it's easy? Cause I did, and I was very wrong. There's A LOT to it. A lot of time. A lot of homework. And a lot of rules that could change at any time. But, I decided if I can at least save a few bucks, it'll be worth a try. 

So, Sunday I got a paper with all the deals and coupons in it and last night I bought a folder and those plastic sheets that you can use to store collector baseball cards in, and started clipping and organizing my coupons. If you want to kill some time, just try it out. There's a new show on Netflix that's call Extreme Couponing and I'm determined to figure out all their tricks. I'm excited to organize my first shopping trip. I really hope I can figure it out! I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Good for you! I am always way too lazy to try and figure out the couponing stuff. I just stick to free samples. :) Check out hip2save.com it is a pretty good couponing blog.