This is old news for some, but...I got a new job! And love it so much! I was so ready for a change. I liked my other job and loved the people I worked with, but it was time for something new. My friend Mindi told me about this place, so I applied and apparently they thought I could do the job cause I got it! :) I am
still working for a chiropractor at a place called Maynard Wellness
Center. We have two chiropractors and one family doctor. I love my hours! There really is nothing better than having a set schedule. My
life feels normal again!
Dr. Maynard is the chiropractor for the Cardinals, and yes, I've already been spoiled with tickets to see a game! I had 3 tickets so Shaunae and her husband Joe got to come with me. Row 18... 50 yard line... Need I say more? And Dr. Turley is the chiropractor for the ASU team. My co-worker had the privilege of going to one of their games as well. Hopefully, somewhere down the road I'll get to go to one of their games too!
Dr. Maynard is the chiropractor for the Cardinals, and yes, I've already been spoiled with tickets to see a game! I had 3 tickets so Shaunae and her husband Joe got to come with me. Row 18... 50 yard line... Need I say more? And Dr. Turley is the chiropractor for the ASU team. My co-worker had the privilege of going to one of their games as well. Hopefully, somewhere down the road I'll get to go to one of their games too!


No comments:
Post a Comment