I'm still enjoying making cakes. I got to make my grandpa Liston's 80th birthday cake and my nephews 3rd birthday cake. They were so fun to make, but transporting them to Utah from Arizona was not so fun. They both made it and everyone loved them :) It makes me feel really good to see people's reactions. That's honestly what has kept me making them. I've got a couple more lined up and I'm really excited! Anyway, I got to go up for their parties over Memorial Weekend. My grandpa's party was on Saturday and Trevyn's was on Sunday. It was so nice to be with my family. I miss them all so much and get home sick for Utah every now and again. Especially Escalante, since I lived there my senior year. We all had a good time other than the wind blowing at it was 50 degrees outside! No big deal though coming from the valley where the temp is 110 most days... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment