Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh The Joy Of Rush Hour!


Those of you who live in a big city... you know what it's like to sit in rush hour for an hour or more, right? I got off work tonight at 5:00 pm... I made the smart move to get on the freeway to head home. Bad idea. I sat in stop and go traffic for 30 minutes only to get maybe 2 miles. I decided I'd had enough of crazy people darting out in front of me to get to an exit, and took the back way home. I mean really? If you know you need to get off the freeway and theres a ton of cars, wouldn't you think you'd start merging over way before you got to the exit? People... there are enough wrecks in the Valley as it is. I don't want to be one of them thanks!! I love working the 8-5 shift so I can have the rest of the evening to myself, but man do I hate rush hour traffic. It's crazy to me how rude people can be. Everyone is trying to get home just like you. Being in road-rage mode doesn't make you get there any faster! It just makes everyone else around you mad as well! Just thought I'd vent a little... That's the second time I've been stuck in slow moving traffic. Talk about a waste of gas. Last time it was because of an accident. I was about 45 minutes late for work because of it... bitter feelings! Crazy people. Drive safe everyone!

No comments: