2010 ALREADY? Where has time gone? It seems like yesterday I just graduated from high school. It's already been 2 years. Although it may not seem like a long time to some, it seems really weird to me! Bringing in the New Year made me think a lot about my past. Here's a little recap of some big things that happened since I graduated.
2008 was such an exciting year for me. I attended school in Escalante, which was the best thing that ever happened to me. No, I don't regret leaving my senior year. Graduating was something I looked forward to so much. I could not wait to be out on my own. When it finally happened I couldn't believe it. I moved to St. George where I started Nail Tech school. In December I moved home due to problems with anxiety.2009 was pretty rough starting off. I battled some pretty heavy anxiety and depression. With the help of my amazing parents I progressivly got better.
In April I met Dustin. Oh how the world changed :) He's the best, and I love him so much.
I decided to move to the valley in May, and thanks to Sharla, got a job at Applebee's. Everything worked out so smoothly. I hated being a server, but knew I was there for a reason. My co-worker, Mary, told me about some possible jobs with her company, IKON, one day, and after waiting for a long time, I finally got the job! I started on November 20, 2009. It has been the best! I am so grateful for my job.
Emilee had baby Trevyn in May as well. He is the sweetest little boy!
My parents suprised me with my new car before I found out about my job. Some how I think they knew I was getting it ;)
I spent my first Thanksgiving away from home. I stayed in the Valley with Dustin because he had to work. It was different, but we had fun.
Christmas was a blast. Probably one of the best, except all my sisters and their families weren't there. Jen, Tyler and Carson made it though. It really hit me that I was all grown up while watching Carson tear the paper off his presents with excitement.
2010... I can't believe it's here. Dustin started his job at Palo Verde this month. So far I think he likes it. He will be able to move up from here! I went ice skating this month for the first time. Something I've ALWAYS wanted to try. I will turn 20 this July! That freaks me out a little bit! I didn't set any goals because I never keep them! But I can't wait to see what this year brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment