Well what can I say? Vegas was a blast! Dustin invited me to go with him to visit his Dad there so I agreed to go and I'm so glad I did! I've been to Vegas before, but never really got to experience it the way I got to on this trip. We walked the strips and it really is amazing. It feels like a carnival with all the flashing lights and people EVERYWHERE! There were some crazy people too might I add. WAY too much alcohol ha ha. Some of the pictures are out of sync with my pictures, so bare with me...

This is Dustin and his brothers Dillon (the taller one), Jase, and his sister Kaylee. They are such a cute little family. I had so much fun hanging out with them, and his Dad and his family. I was glad I was able to get to know them better.
This is the lovely Las Vegas Temple. I was in awe! I saw it once when I was little, but I couldn't remember exactly what it was like. It really is so gorgeous. It doesn't have very much land though which seems a little weird to me... There was a sidewalk that went around it, and a parking lot... But the view is amazing.
This is the view from the side of the temple. If you've never been there, its up on a hill, like most temples, and the lights of Las Vegas are so pretty! Kinda blurry, but you get the point :) I never realized how huge Las Vegas is!
This is us on the strip right before the light show. On this part of the strip there is a rounded ceiling and they do light shows on it. It was really cool. It was fun to watch all the people that were walking down the strip just stop and look up at the show. They featured different singers with each show. I took a picture of it, but there wasn't enough space for all of my pictures... But it was AWESOME!!! Thanks to Dustin and his family! I had an awesome time!
1 comment:
Sounds fun. Wish you would have come and seen us;) I still laugh so hard when I see that picture of you and Ty!
Post a Comment