Friday, October 16, 2009

Mikki and Jim Shakespear!!!!

Well, it's finally happening! My best friend Mikki is getting married! It's so crazy to see people my age getting married! What the crap! We should still be little kids dreaming about the day when we meet our prince charming and ride off into the sunset, and live happily ever after.... Mikki and I always talked about the day we'd get married. Her's is finally happening and I am so happy for her! Jim and Mikki are high school sweethearts. They've been dating since Mikki was 16 I believe. (Jim is a year older) She waited for him while he served a full time mission and could NOT wait till he got home. He's only been home for a few months and they are now engaged! Everyone just knew they would end up getting married. They are the perfect couple. I wish you the best Mikki and love you girl!

Here is her gorgeous ring!

No comments: