Today I start my very long weekend free of work. Who doesn't love having time off to do whatever you feel like doing? Although I should be dressed and running errands right now, I find myself looking at other peoples' blogs and seeing what's going on in their lives. In doing this, I usually end up being overwhelmed with gratitude for all I have in my life. I see photos of people and their families, and the things that make them smile and I can't help but think of my family and the things that make me smile. So here's just a few on my list. I truly have the most wonderful family. Every single one of them are amazing. Especially my parents. Wonder Woman and Superman... No joke. I don't know how they do it and still stay sane. I love being goofy and laughing together. Making funny faces for pictures and laughing for an hour over it... Usually when we are all together, there's never a dull moment. 
My nephews and my niece are so precious. I wish so much that they lived closer so I could play with them and see them whenever I want. Their laughs and their smiles are enough to make any ones day better. I miss their hugs and sweet little kisses, and baby Trevyn's little smile! Oh my word it makes me melt every time!
Dustin for helping me out so much and being there for me when I need him. He really is such an amazing person. I can never stay mad at him for very long cause as soon as I look at him I usually end up smiling. We can't even have a serious fight without there being laughing involved. I love that he makes me laugh and makes me feel so special and safe. We can be silly and have fun together. He motivates me and makes me tough. He spoils me and he loves me. I could go on all day about what I love about him. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:
K, could you and Tyler look anymore silly. Tyler's face, I mean there aren't even any words.
Post a Comment