Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jaron and Sharla Foy!!!



Well we had quite the fun weekend. On August 28th, Jaron and Sharla finally sealed the deal. They got married in the Mesa, Arizona temple. It all went so well and everything came together with no problems at all. Minus waking up WAY too early to help run everyone where they needed to be all day long and watch the little ones, it was so much fun! I love when my family is all together. I honestly have the best family ever!!
Talk about crazy to see the last, oldest sister get married... Guess what that means? I'm next in line... Oh boy. Sharla always told me she'd shoot me if I got married before her. Well, I kept my promise Shar! Haha. But she looked so gorgeous! And the reception was probably the prettiest one I've ever seen. Everyone did an amazing job (while I got to stay home and watch the cute little kiddo's!) Someone had to do it, so I volunteered! :) Emilee made all the bouquets and they turned out AMAZING. Seriously Em, what talent don't you have!? Even under pressure when she only has 10 minutes to throw one together because pictures are in 15 minutes, it still looks amazing. And I want to thank Dustin for being there to help carry things, drive my family where they need to be, and put up with me all day long. He's a trooper and we definately wore him out! Here's some pictures of this wonderful event!





No comments: