
The other day Karen, Shaunae, and I decided to go to the mall and we ended up havin a little photo shoot. Here's just a few of some that we took. (Note to Karen: Don't shoot me for posting your favorite picture on here!) She threatened me once already haha! We almost died of heat while we were outside, but we got some cute pictures anyway.
THEN! Shaunae and I decided to go to a drive in movie cause I had never been. We watched The Proposal and snacked on our treats we brought for ourselves. It was a lot of fun, and even better because it was lightning behind the screen so we got to watch a movie and a lightning show! I definately prefer sitting in a car over a theatre any day! Pillows, snacks, fresh air, huge screen! It can't get any better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment