Graduating from high school...
That was two years ago??? What!?
Then there was my Junior prom. Oh how excited was I?!
I got to be a runway model... Twice :)
Anyway, there's a million more I could post. I've been reflecting on my teen years since this Thursday I will be turning 20 years old. Wasn't it just yesterday I was getting my licence and having my 16th birthday party??? It seems so crazy to me how fast we have all grown up. Half of my friends are already married!!! So my last day of being a teen will be bittersweet for me. I really am an adult now. Somedays I would love to be 16 again and not have the responsibility of taking care of myself. I miss my Momma's cooking! :) I am so grateful for my family and all their love and support through my tragic teenage years. You guys are truely a blessing. Especially my parents and my sisters. I don't want to know where I'd be without them. Thank you to all my truest friends. You know who you are. It's true what they say... "Choose your friends wisely." I've got my share of amazing people in my life and I'm grateful for each and every one of them. I'm excited to start this new chapter of my life and welcome in the big TWO-ZERO! :) Happy Birthday to me!


No comments:
Post a Comment