Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The New Crib! :)

I'm sure my family is waiting patiently for these pictures, so here they are. This is the best tour I can give with a camera!


The best part of the back yard!!!!!!!!
View from the door of my bedroom!
My closet is to the left... no one wants to see that ;)
Just so I don't have to say in another million times, I am loving it so far. I am so much closer to work, and I love this side of town. I have two other roomates for now, and eventually there will be 3 others. They are hardly here so we don't get in eachothers way so far. I can't wait to use the grill! We also have a community pool that is pretty nice with a big grassy park area. I couldn't have found a better place! I love it!

No comments: