Monday, May 17, 2010

My Random Moments...

So it's about 10:00 PM. I have to get up at 5:00 AM for a 10 hour work day tomorrow. But as I sit here alone at my house, looking at other blogs, (yes I'm being a blog stalker) I can't help but think of how grateful for all I have in my life. And some things I'd like to change. Sorry if this is boring, but something I felt the need to type down :)

Here's my list of things I'm grateful for... and in no particular order.

1. My family. Where would I be without their love and support? I don't wanna know!!
2. Music. Oh music, how you keep me sane!!!
3. Dustin. My goodness I L-O-V-E that boy so much! He never fails to make me feel so special and SOO loved! He is truly my best friend.
4. Good friends, they keep me laughing!
5. My Heavenly Father. Words can't express my gratitude for the gospel and for his love.
6. A good job and wonderful co-workers. They make working more fun!

That's just a few of the many things on my mind tonight. Now for the "thing" I'd like to change. I say just one because as of right now this is a big thing I know I need to do, and I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I was reading another girl's blog and she talked goal to eat better. She threw out all the bad food and stuffed her fridge and cupboards with good, healthy food.
That was my extra nudge I needed to really realize I need to focus on this goal. I know I need to start eating WAY better than I do now, cause I feel it. I've heard it, thought it, felt it, and craved it, but dang it! Cooking and shopping for healthy food is so hard for me! I never was the type to be a little Miss Master Chef and have always reached for the sweets over veggies, but I sure would like to try!!! More of the greens and fruits, and a little less Arby's and McDonald's!!!
Also, I want to exercise more. Yes I know, I'm not doing it to loose weight, but just so I can feel better and feel stress FREEEE!!! So, starting from this point on, I'm cutting out the nasty crap foods, I'm busting out the running shoes again, and I believe tomorrow I will take a trip to the store and go on the hunt for better food! Wish me luck!! :P

No comments: