Friday, March 19, 2010

Too much fun... Too little time..

I swear one of these days I might remember to post some stuff on here... I promise I will.

So lots has happened since the last time I posted. We celebrated Shaunae's 20th birthday! It blows my mind how fast all of us are growing up!!! I remember when my Aunt Carleen used to tell me she was going to put bricks on my head so I'd stay little forever... Some days I wish she would have! Anyway... Brandis, Karen, Dustin and I decorated our house before Shaunae got home. Then we all hung out at our house for a little while trying to decide where to go eat and what to do. We ended up meeting Jimmy and his girlfriend at Red Robin and ate dinner. Yummy stuff right there! Then we cruised around trying to figure out what doesn't close before 9 PM on a Friday night! It's the Valley! Hello! You'd think people would stay open later on a Friday night in the Valley! SO, we made the decision to go play sand volleyball at our favorite spot called The Islands. Prettiest place on earth I believe. Then after we played volleyball, Karen, Brandis, Shaunae and I came back to our house to light the candles and sing Happy birthday. It was about midnight at this time... But we still sang to her anyway. And I was generous enough to start a war... A smeared frosting all over Brandis's face... And this is how it ended...
It was such a fun day and we laughed so much! She had a good birthday so it was worth the war!

No comments: